Havilah Park & Garden Is managed by Sterling Homes Limited
- This estate is conceived to be a model for a serene gated and serviced residential community. It provides the appropriate blending for all aspects of interactive human activities which includes residential, commercial, educational, institutional, and recreational, inclusive of services. Its located at Mowe. in a very unique location, with easy access to Berger and Lagos-Ibadan expressway. Very close to Nestle Plc, Christland Millennium University, Eterna Oil and numerous estates. Infrastructures include perimeter fencing with security gate house, Motorable roads and Street light within the Estate, provision of Drainage facility, Borehole evenly distributed within districts.
The Benefits of the Scheme:
· Liberation from the canker worm of the 'Omo oniles'
· No issue of fictitious Vendors
· Flexible Payment Plan
· Fast land appreciation for speculators
· No agency fees required.
· Burden of Omo onile is completely removed.
. Smart(Outright): =N= 765,000.00 (Seven hundred and Sixty five thousand naira only)
. Easy Plan: =N= 250, 000. 00 initial deposit and =N= 100,000.00 monthly spread over 6 months with zero interest
What do you get at your first payment of the land?
Invoice, receipt / statement of account, deed of contract and congratulatory letter. Letter of allocation, survey plan, deed of assignment, free architectural design and estate covenant will be given after completion of payment.
Allocation: Physical allocation comes after payment for the Land and Documentation which include Survey Plan and Legal Documentation.
Our inspection days are Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Please feel free to call in for any further inquiry,
you can also visit us will also advice you come over for an inspection, just pick a date, call me and we take you there and back at the company cost.
NB: Apart from selling lands in our estates, we encourage our clients to build by assisting them with 8 building Initiatives which enable them build their homes with ease